Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Western Bulldogs (R14, Sun 23/06 3:20pm MRVL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crocker is in?

When was that confirmed?

Read the bottom of the Instagram......it was posted just before the Stepho suspension.

By the way it might be just me adding 1 + 1 and getting 3 :drunk:

Read the bottom of the Instagram......it was posted just before the Stepho suspension.

By the way it might be just me adding 1 + 1 and getting 3 :drunk:
I hope it’s the latter.

I hope it’s the latter.

I am not his biggest fan mike123 and would prefer Daics but the last two games I saw live Crocker was very serviceable...... he might be the closet like for like we have unless we regig our team.

I am not his biggest fan mike123 and would prefer Daics but the last two games I saw live Crocker was very serviceable...... he might be the closet like for like we have unless we regig our team.

What I seen Crocker has not done much at VFL Level.

I tipped us to win by 10 points bringing in Crocker might make me change my Tip

What I seen Crocker has not done much at VFL Level.

I tipped us to win by 10 points bringing in Crocker might make me change my Tip

He was ok Dave against Box Hill and Port........I know he isn’t the answer Dave but I will still back him in.

We will beat the Dogs.........Libba is a big out for them.

Thanks CFC. I'm a little surprised by that. Interesting.

If I was Bucks I would bring Daics in and play him wing and put Mr Fixit forward.

Try and guess who Mr Fixit is?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I take the recent emergency lists as a guide to who's knocking on the door (possibly naive of me) then we have Reid, Daicos, Crocker, Quaynor, Wills as contenders for the vacancy left by Stevo (you''ll be fine young man).
We still have plenty of forward options, even without Stevo, so I'm tossing up between another mid coming in, but not sold on Wills, or shuffle someone to play more midfield time. Bucks seems reluctant to try Thomas or Brown in there. De Goey has only been used sparingly. Recently we've thrown Crisp and Phillips in at centre bounces.
I'd love to see Quaynor come in but that probably means pushing Crisp or Greenwood into the middle at times. That leaves Daics or Crocker. Can't see Mayne going forward really and we have Thomas, Brown, Varcoe as small forward options already.
Oh! to heck with it.
Bring Quaynor in. Greenwood's on fire at the moment so he gets some mid time. Aish can rotate into Levi's role down back.
Sidey plays forward for centre bounces 6-6-6 set ups then pushes into the midfield. Cox, De Goey, WHE, Sidebottom, Mihocek, Thomas is still a scary proposition for the opposition.

I wouldn't be against Crocker coming in, has been pretty consistent at VFL level so deserves a chance too

Daics could possibly come in for Varcoe also? Less likely though, only minimal changes I think.

If I take the recent emergency lists as a guide to who's knocking on the door (possibly naive of me) then we have Reid, Daicos, Crocker, Quaynor, Wills as contenders for the vacancy left by Stevo (you''ll be fine young man).
We still have plenty of forward options, even without Stevo, so I'm tossing up between another mid coming in, but not sold on Wills, or shuffle someone to play more midfield time. Bucks seems reluctant to try Thomas or Brown in there. De Goey has only been used sparingly. Recently we've thrown Crisp and Phillips in at centre bounces.
I'd love to see Quaynor come in but that probably means pushing Crisp or Greenwood into the middle at times. That leaves Daics or Crocker. Can't see Mayne going forward really and we have Thomas, Brown, Varcoe as small forward options already.
Oh! to heck with it.
Bring Quaynor in. Greenwood's on fire at the moment so he gets some mid time. Aish can rotate into Levi's role down back.
Sidey plays forward for centre bounces 6-6-6 set ups then pushes into the midfield. Cox, De Goey, WHE, Sidebottom, Mihocek, Thomas is still a scary proposition for the opposition.

Cross Wills off. He is currently injured. Calf I believe.

You want Daics to play as a long leading hit up target?
As high half forward, covering similar territory but playing to his own strengths.

Besides WHE isn’t really known for his long searching leads, he does do it from time to time, but I wouldn’t really call it a defining characteristic of his game.

It’s not a precise like for like, but it never really is, and I think it could work.

As high half forward, covering similar territory but playing to his own strengths.

Besides WHE isn’t really known for his long searching leads, he does do it from time to time, but I wouldn’t really call it a defining characteristic of his game.

Yeah long was a stretch. Ha Ha.

I personally think that's not the way to go, because having WHE as a hit up target is one of the reasons why we can get away with the two talls.

It's CrocO'clock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back