List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Jeka finds his heart at the cats, a likely lad that just didn’t grab his chance. A new club might tigger his intestinal fortitude.
Id be ****ing ticked off if he "finds his heart" at another club. Would only show he couldn't be arsed putting the hard yards in with us. Oh and **** the cats

FFS people we've got one young gorilla backman and depth is Frost. To insinuate that Blanck has been written off is mind boggling.

I’m really rooting for him this year and I think he’ll give it a red got go, but I’m not sure the club are entirely convinced just yet. We would be tying him down for more than 1 year if we were.

FFS people we've got one young gorilla backman and depth is Frost. To insinuate that Blanck has been written off is mind boggling.

We have absolutely no KPD depth and he was only given a one year deal. That suggests that the club isn't sold as yet. Hopefully he plays well and earns a long term deal this season.

Interesting to read the Doggies would have taken Sanders over Watson, if both were available at their pick.
Also if Melbourne leapt past us that they would have taken Watson.

Also us and multiple teams offering future 1st's for Curtin. I would hyear.ave been happy with that deal but not for O'Sullivan given we are likely to be getting a top 4 pick again next

I'm absolutely staggered that GWS didn't trade for WC future 1st which surely will be pick 1 or 2. It's so inconceivable that they end up with their top pick Gothard (who was rated by many as 2nd round) over a top 2 pick next year.

Had a career best year but he's 31 (will be 32 tomorrow) and has already had multiple knees. He won't be around forever.

Treloar is 30 and Macrae 29.

Sanders should be starting to hit his peak as Libba slows down.
Bevo wasted the potential of that bulldogs list, how he never achieved a top 4 finish during the h&a is damning.

Also if Melbourne leapt past us that they would have taken Watson.

Also us and multiple teams offering future 1st's for Curtin. I would hyear.ave been happy with that deal but not for O'Sullivan given we are likely to be getting a top 4 pick again next

I'm absolutely staggered that GWS didn't trade for WC future 1st which surely will be pick 1 or 2. It's so inconceivable that they end up with their top pick Gothard (who was rated by many as 2nd round) over a top 2 pick next year.
Agreed gws could really use one of the elite mids to learn under kelly cogs green and partner green long term absolute no brainer for mine.

I thought it was Out Kosi, In Chol
Positionally - yeah.
But I replied to a post relating to Jeka having talent, but lacking application so not realising performance levels.

Supporters of 2x other clubs would likely feel the same way about Chol that we do about Jeka, was my point.

Positionally - yeah.
But I replied to a post relating to Jeka having talent, but lacking application so not realising performance levels.

Supporters of 2x other clubs would likely feel the same way about Chol that we do about Jeka, was my point.

images (2) (20).jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still can’t work out this archive.is jazz :$

Have copied the herald sun link you provided used archive.is but nothing.
Step 1: Go here - https://archive.md/
Step 2: Install the Chromecast extension
Step 3: When you come across a site that you'd like to 'archive' click the extension icon in the top right corner of your chrome browser as installed in Step 2.

It will then either archive the page (allowing viewing), or point you to the most recent archive.

No cutting and pasting of addresses required :)

I think I once said at a company conference where the chat had strayed to the titanic as a metaphor, that titanic wasn’t a failure of technology, but an accident attributed to over confident and self congratulatory management.

Got the biggest cheer from the floor as it resonated. Retrenched within 2 years.

Heh, I used that retort in a meeting last week. Fell flat as NOONE on the call understood it. I think I'm getting old.
Told a joke on zoom the other week but no-one laughed. Turns out I'm not even remotely funny.

Heh, I used that retort in a meeting last week. Fell flat as NOONE on the call understood it. I think I'm getting old.
No. It's just that some in society would rather be offended at the drop off a hat and have lost their sense of humour.

On SM-S906E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Bailey Smith does ACL.

If we still want him, the price should drop from a 1st rounder to a 2nd rounder.

But do we still want him is the real question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back