Preview Rd 14: Changes & prematch discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I've been impressed with how long we have refused to select Hrovat considering he was a player we traded for.

Worth noting he was never officially omitted from the team on form. He was officially replaced due to injury and then it appears he was forced to earn his spot back in the AFL due to his replacement stepping up.

My only issue with him is the fact that this season, as you say, he can’t kick 40 metres. He was able to kick 40 metres in 2014. I haven’t noticed anything particularly “fumbly” about him to be honest, but I’ll agree to disagree with you on that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fumbly stuff was more here and there during games, it isn't a major problem, but if you see him fumbling, he's going to have an average day.

Got a footscray supporting mate at work, he reckons that Higgo and the Rat should still be able to play for them tomorrow, thus making it 20 vs 16, just to give 'em a chance :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hrovat's neither here nor there, so focusing on him detracts from the overall picture. The whole side is out of balance. It's as if the side was selected with a defensive mindset.

We have 3 talls sitting in the backline, of which one may only get a proper match-up at any given time, yet we have made it piss easy for the dogs to double team Brown.

Take this side in to next weeks game v the scum and we are going to get slaughtered in the air.

I just don't get it. All I can conclude is that Waite is fit, rested, and will be straight back in next week, and that's why they haven't brought in another tall forward this week.
No match up = daw goes forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back