Banter RDT CLXXXVI - Trucko’s Salty Water

Remove this Banner Ad

I think that would be a peaceful way to go. Don't you just drift off into unconsciousness as oxygen levels deplete?

As for waiting several days for that to happen, at least you get a chance to reflect on things for a bit.

Anyway, what a topic. Lovely chat.
Pfft, hey guys, check out Mr 'I've got so much to live for I'm uncomfortable thinking about my grim inevitable death' over here.

I think that would be a peaceful way to go. Don't you just drift off into unconsciousness as oxygen levels deplete?

As for waiting several days for that to happen, at least you get a chance to reflect on things for a bit.

Anyway, what a topic. Lovely chat.
Depends if the oxygen levels gradually drop, causing you to slowly fall into a state of hypoxia, or if it runs out suddenly and you begin to suffocate immediately.

Art Wow GIF by Holler Studios

Didn't they say with the submarine that it would have been a sudden impact/compression that would have been instantaneous ?
Yeah that was an implosion due to a failure of the hull whilst under pressure, they didn’t run out of oxygen. As the sub descended the pressure on the sub kept increasing until the hull failed.

Didn't they say with the submarine that it would have been a sudden impact/compression that would have been instantaneous ?

I was thinking more of the Kurst (spelling?), that Russian sub that sank a few years ago now.

Edit: turns out it was Kursk, and what I thought was a few years was actually nearly a quarter of a century. Wow.

I was thinking more of the Kurst (spelling?), that Russian sub that sank a few years ago now.

Edit: turns out it was Kursk, and what I thought was a few years was actually nearly a quarter of a century. Wow.

You might be getting it confused with a more recent Indonesian one:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah that's happening!

Last time I attempted something remotely similar it was pouring a Boris stout into a choc bunny after I bit the top off the ears haha.

Still off the booze, but I've had this "cellaring" for about 2 years now:

smoke-and-a-pancake-shadow.png

Might be a good excuse to crack it open after Sunday dinner (inside the torso of a chocolate rabbit).

Still off the booze, but I've had this "cellaring" for about 2 years now:

View attachment 1940843

Might be a good excuse to crack it open after Sunday dinner (inside the torso of a chocolate rabbit).

Solid effort! Ive attempted to take this month off and up the exercise hours off a pretty low 2024 base. Has been largely successful, been dabbling in some non alc beers here and there but have had a couple of weekend beers in amongst it after 2-3 weeks off them entirely.

That bottle will flaw you if you decide to give it a go 🤣

Solid effort! Ive attempted to take this month off and up the exercise hours off a pretty low 2024 base. Has been largely successful, been dabbling in some non alc beers here and there but have had a couple of weekend beers in amongst it after 2-3 weeks off them entirely.

That bottle will flaw you if you decide to give it a go 🤣

Yeah no joke. I also had a bottle of Brooklyn Brewery stout that was even crazier in terms of standard drinks that I was saving for the same night but gave it away as a gift. That would've got messy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back