Game Day Geelong vs Collingwood Practice Match @11AM

Remove this Banner Ad

spare me. have i melted at all? im just saying our gameplan doesnt look solid and hasn't changed much. are you impressed so far? do you have anything else to go off?
Spare ME you are making huge calls on one quarter of a social practice match which we clearly signalled we are using as a high class training exercise.

There's something that's all the rage - you should try it . . .

It's called a sense of proportion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd like to see both of the Brown's improve their kicking. They have no issue getting the ball but seem to lack composure when putting it on the boot and it hurts as a lot of their kicks are either sending it inside 50 or important forward thrusts.

Noble has been very good, impressed with Sier and Henry has done some good things. Not concerned about any of the senior players as this will just be getting the cob webs out in prep for Round 1.
C, Brown won`t improve his kicking, has no penetration, been playing for how long, 15 years from junior level , been on our list for 5 years, look elsewhere , not close to AFL quality, gifted games due to his Father`s name and legacy at our Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back