Prediction Round 9: Changes Vs Gold Coast + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Tucker seems to get a lot of personal aggro his way for someone so inoffensive.
It’s hard to argue that JLo has not got the blend of experience and youth fairly right this year. Tucker is a 100 game experienced player with a big body for the wet. Probably a sound choice given the conditions. No point placing a relatively light, highly skilled player in for this one.
Ras’s time will be very soon, he is far too good for WAFL.

The key to Tucker is to remember he was one of the blokes specifically thanked by Fyfe when he won a Brownlow. A lot of what he does that impresses the coaches is clear the way for teammates to be able to get possessions, and he doesn’t get any stat for that.

How many years does Tucker get to coast on that one shout out. Fyfe was drunk, he meant it as a joke. Anyway Ras will play this week, so all good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ras and Logue in the 22

Med sub to come from:
Brandon Walker, Liam Henry, Ethan Hughes, Jye Amiss

TEAM v GOLD COAST
INS: Neil Erasmus, Rory Lobb, Blake Acres, Travis Colyer, Michael Frederick, Griffin Logue
OUTS: Michael Walters (H&S), Nathan O'Driscoll (foot), Sam Switkowski (concussion), Brandon Walker (omitted), Liam Henry (omitted) Jye Amiss (omitted)

B: Hayden Young, Alex Pearce, Heath Chapman
HB: Brennan Cox, Luke Ryan, James Aish
C: Blake Acres, Andrew Brayshaw, Jordan Clark
HF: Travis Colyer, Bailey Banfield, Darcy Tucker
F: Michael Frederick, Rory Lobb, Lachie Schultz
R/Fol: Sean Darcy, Will Brodie, Caleb Serong
I: Josh Treacy, David Mundy, Neil Erasmus, Griffin Logue
E: Brandon Walker, Liam Henry, Ethan Hughes, Jye Amiss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not a fan of the 3 talls down back unless we're versing an attack with two tall threats (e.g. calrton geelong). I don't trust that griff has improved his ability to play on smalls. He's literally taken a KPF in every game he's played since being dropped.

Yeah not a fan of the 3 talls down back unless we're versing an attack with two tall threats (e.g. calrton geelong). I don't trust that griff has improved his ability to play on smalls. He's literally taken a KPF in every game he's played since being dropped.
Not on the same level as Curnow/McKay or Hawkins/Cameron obviously but Chol and Casboult have 33 goals between them, that's two threats there

I'd be surprised if Logue doesn't play on Chol.

I am 100000% for Walker being dropped, give me Logue every single day personally

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back