Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. GWS (R18, Sat 20/07 4:35pm GIA)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agreed. For Crocker to get back into the team there needs to be a team-wide case of dysentery which hits all, but misses Crocker, thanks to a helpful mutation in ye olde Crocker DNA.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Dysentery... ppffftt! Didn't stop Scotty Russell.

I have no problem mixing things up, but I highly doubt Howe will play forward with Darcy Moore out. We will need his intercept marking. I think even with Howe back, we are still 1 tall short in defence, which is why I would also bring Scharenberg back as well.

Moore would go Forward before Howe

Obviously jumping the gun on this a week early but Dimma said today Nankervis will play VFL this weekend and try to put his hand up for AFL selection next week.

Bucks just confirmed Murphy is finally back this week.
And the way he spoke about hm. You can tell Murphy is valued.
The=way he spoke about his impressive pre-season.

Here’s to a big pre-season again and a big 2020.

Every thing this season is a bonus. And for developing.

im looking forward to giving gws a nice whack.

If we f lose this man.. I f swear.. I will wear my Gino Rossi's and Ortiz and Reeds throughout Broady shopping center so I can hear everyone go.. 'ahahaha look at him man.. look at him man.. he's wearing bowling shoes'. Class acts up that way re.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.

If we f lose this man.. I f swear.. I will wear my Gino Rossi's and Ortiz and Reeds throughout Broady shopping center so I can hear everyone go.. 'ahahaha look at him man.. look at him man.. he's wearing bowling shoes'. Class acts up that way re.

I have f had it man.. that's it for me.
Pies are good value this week Gimpy release the gorilla's I'm liking our chances thank me later:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Greenwood slight hammy strain

That sucks. His hardness was a sight to behold last week. Beat the s**t out the Eagles mids, forwards or anyone elss in his general direction. I imagine that means Shaz comes in with Howe and Adams in that case. Not a bad balance really.

Last edited:
Time for Elliott to go, we cant keep having unreliable players on our list regardless of talent. Thanks for the your services jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back