Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion vs. Western Bulldogs (R14, Sun 23/06 3:20pm MRVL)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for Varcoe to improve his decision making this week, been unusually poor in that area recently

Offensively, it's his ball handling that concerns me the most. Plus I think he's become obsessed with the highlight rundown and hitting blokes at full pace, so he's standing off a bit too far so that his pressure arrives at full pace. I reckon a few others lock it in better, but without the highlights because they get in closer. I haven't liked his recent footy.

Elliot and Adams not ready to come up apparently, hopefully nothing in the Stevo betting rumors.
No Change

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I blame the bye. Did I mention I hate bye rounds.

Hoping for no change. If the worst happens....

Cox - De Goey - Hoskin-Elliott
Thomas - Mihocek - Sidebottom

Phillips - Pendlebury - Mayne

Howe - Moore - Crisp
Greenwood - Roughead - Maynard

Grundy - Sier - Treloar

Int: C. Brown, Varcoe, Aish, Quaynor

Last edited:
Ok I had to amend my goal spread for this week.

Looks like we'll have to settle for 32 goals. :'(

27 Kirby no Elliott either.

Now is the time for Josh Thomas to lift.
I wonder if WHE might play more of a Stevo Role and start deep forward to keep the same forward structure?

Now is the time for Josh Thomas to lift.
I wonder if WHE might play more of a Stevo Role and start deep forward to keep the same forward structure?
Stevo still playing as far as we know.

Ricky Nixon has an interesting version of events on Twitter. If true it would definitely be at the lighter end of punishment.
“Is this the real Stephenson Story. He was in a horse racing syndicate with deadbeat mates who made a bet St. Kilda v Coll for Capt to have 30 poss or more a few weeks passed b4 his mate told him. He then went to the club & self reported. AFL think he didn’t do anything untoward”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back