Preview Changes & prematch discussion vs Port @metricon Saturday 7:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Who we thinking are the outs? He didn't mention larks was out injured.... need 3.... so I think he sounded hesitant on maj so I'm going daw ats/Williams Ahern

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Happy to see Ziebell back in. At the very least he'll provide some leadership and maturity to an incredibly inexperienced forward line.

Jacks midfield career is over. He needs to make the 3rd tall fwd position his own. Work on his forward craft and goal kicking, crash a lot of packs, kick 25+ goals next year and retire gracefully at the end of 2021.

Who's out I'm more interested in.

Didn't want Jack to play but really we are running out of fit options so yeah, so be it.

Jacks midfield career is over. He needs to make the 3rd tall fwd position his own. Work on his forward craft and goal kicking, crash a lot of packs, kick 25+ goals next year and retire gracefully at the end of 2021.

You would think he has to be replacing wood hosie or daw then.... or larkey if he is injured but assumed Shaw would have stated that if that was the case

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve been at games with a full crowd and it creates a brilliant atmosphere. I’m actually too scared to take my son to a game, in fear of him turning.

I’ll tell you what is lame, the Noise meter at games!

Far worse than the noise meter is the * air raid siren. Would any other club celebrate a noise that pre-empted hundreds of thousands of deaths of civilians? A club for psychopaths.

I don’t mind Jack back in. Start him in the middle and highlight some standards to our young fellas as we can’t cop performances like last week.

would love to see Atley forward with Perez going back. I can cop a loss, but we have to set a few standards around pressure, Hardness and be genuinely hard to play against.

we ain’t Melb and we ain’t Carlton, we don’t tank.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back