Preview Changes: Round 8 Vs Brisbane Lions + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
this. also pretty hard to kick goals when noone kicks it to you. Saw one kick to a lead in his last and he had one opp player in front as well as his direct opponent behind. The guy in front cut it off. Not really his fault.
We know his effort is there, but I’d say he’s been asked to go back to work on his leading patterns.
I’ve heard a lot of comments in regards to him leading & not being used or ignored. It could just be that his timing is off in regards to the lead or he is leading to the wrong space.
It is difficult to see on tv, but he really wasn’t in many aerial contests, so it makes me think that something is a little off. Still think he’s going to be a very good player for us & it will click sooner rather than later.

Fremantle's Round 8 home game against Brisbane has been moved to Queensland. The AFL officially confirmed the fixture change on Tuesday after talks with both clubs and the relevant state governments, meaning the game, scheduled for 4:40pm on Sunday May 9 at Optus Stadium, will instead be played at the Gabba.2 days ago

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some good mid strengths out there. I’m a big fan of LC Roger’s. Going to brew a clone of it sometime soon.
yep, that was my favourite too until I had the Blasta.

Must say, big difference between a Rogers stubbie from a carton stored in your garage, coming out of the beer fridge at fridge temp for cooling down while mowing the lawn

- compared to a pint of Rogers straight from the tap at Little Creatures in Freo in a cold glass on a nice sunny day, on a Friday much like today, with a slight breeze, looking out over the water, having a quiet laugh with your mates.

yep, that was my favourite too until I had the Blasta.

Must say, big difference between a Rogers stubbie from a carton stored in your garage, coming out of the beer fridge at fridge temp for cooling down while mowing the lawn

- compared to a pint of Rogers straight from the tap at Little Creatures in Freo in a cold glass on a nice sunny day, on a Friday much like today, with a slight breeze, looking out over the water, having a quiet laugh with your mates.
you forgot to add "while posting about it on Big Footy".

We are inside the 8 as far as win / loss is concerned. Brisbane are sitting 8th with the same wins as us. The lowest finals position on the ladder is 8th and if we get there we will be playing away anyway. This is a perfect test for the group to see exactly where we sit. For a group that was so bullish on Justin last year with (imo) worse results at Rd 8, I'm kinda surprised there aren't more people giving us a chance at winning.

We won against top 4 teams away in 2019. Our list is older and more experienced and we have a better coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back