Preview Rd 21: Changes & prematch discussion vs Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have met Bob several times and he is a likeable bloke.

Am with LTK though with the view that Fox and the footy media in general make it hard to see Bob for the extraordinary amount of smoke they're trying to blow up his arse.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Did he train? If he trained he plays
Didn't see him train but I could only stay for the first half hour or so and Scott said he'd have a modified session. Could have come out later and they'll still have at least one more light run before the game. I'm sure he'll be in the 22 come this afternoon.

Did he train? If he trained he plays
I stopped by training briefly on Wednesday and Higgo had been out on the track but did come off as I arrived, I didn't see if he had been doing drills or not or if he returned as I'd gone into the roo shop. He looked in great shape and spirits if that means anything.

How could you not like Bob? I like Morris too but Bob was likeable aswell
Nope, never have. Or his #dribblrekick mate Johnson

Rd21 Final Sunday Teams
North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs
Interchange – Higgins, Clarke, Walker, McDonald
Emergencies – Murphy, Mountford, Hrovat, Davies-Uniacke
Higgins in for Hrovat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rd21 Final Sunday Teams
North Melbourne v Western Bulldogs
Interchange – Higgins, Clarke, Walker, McDonald
Emergencies – Murphy, Mountford, Hrovat, Davies-Uniacke
Higgins in for Hrovat.
I like that Walker stays in. Would not have been unhappy with Murphy for LMac. Would really have liked to see Luke's response to be dropped. Would show a little more about his character.

That is an extremely disingenuous post.

2 of the ins are best 22 returning from injury, one of the outs is due to injury.

Richmond are also sitting clear on top of the ladder and playing a cellar dwelling team. Chances of them losing are slight and even if they do they'll still be on top of the ladder.

We've had 4 of our top 12 players out recently, Waite, Higgo, BJ and Hartung.

We're still at least two players short of our best 22 and we're fighting to make the finals,we don't have the luxury of resting players.

If we had decent depth and were better placed on the ladder I'm sure we'd be rotating more players but we don't have that luxury.

We looked far from spent less that 2 weeks ago when we smashed West Coast.

Small quibble on a v good post, but Hartung isn't even close to our top 12. Feel like the cult of Billy has grown a touch too large since he did his hammy, and there's no doubt we're missing someone with his kind of outside run, but don't forget he was dropped the week he did it, and was in poor form for a good month beforehand. He's a very good runner but will never be more than a mediocre footballer.

Doesn't mean I dislike him or that he can't play a vital role in a side massively lacking run, but he's not a top 12 player at this or any club.

Is
I stopped by training briefly on Wednesday and Higgo had been out on the track but did come off as I arrived, I didn't see if he had been doing drills or not or if he returned as I'd gone into the roo shop. He looked in great shape and spirits if that means anything.

FYI

I am 75% through So1 Ep 2 of The Wire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back