Banter 2020 Finals Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I hate Geelong, L*chie Nea*e can get f’ed - his comments when he left of ‘Brisbane are much closer to a flag than Freo’, while true, still sh*t me no end.😖 Losing the only two games they played away from Brisbane is a ridiculous way to hand someone a flag.
Don’t particularly like Richmond, but now that Port is out, I hope they smash whoever their opposition team is next week.

100%. Would rather Brisbane win than Geelong, but I hope and expect the tigers to beat whoever wins tonight

Gardiner out is a blow for Brisbane

I want Richmond to lose next week to shut up some of the posters on here.

I thought hawthorn supporters were bad but sheesh.

That Jack Graham line drove me bonkers
what was the line?
i am gobsmacked Graham gets a game. I see him as a VFL, WAFL, SANFL level player who is shielded by being in a good team.

Geelong definitely. Quite over this Brisbane frothing.
Freo fans should be upset that Neale said Lions are closing to a flag. I have every respect for De Boer last year for GWS in GF. But not for Neale. 20 home games this season plus a home GF. No thanks

why does the AFL constantly wheel out Craig Ellis for voiceovers for the finals?
like Derwayne Russell he has impressive tonsils, but his English accent is out of place for our Australian game.
we have wayyyyyyy too many Poms on Aussie tv as it is.
perhaps the AFL could replace him with Derwayne & this would remove him from his asinine commentary.
win - win

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpiring is just strange, not biased, just bizarre

Remove this Banner Ad

Back