Prediction Changes: Round 6 Vs St Kilda + Pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree he should be given every chance, I myself belive the club cooked the whole decision especially in regards to our S & C department. Lyon wasn't given the opportunity to complete the rebuild and was hamstrung by the S & C team.

It seems Longmuir will be similarly effected by it and it is not good enough. That 2013 was so far below the Hawks list it isn't funny, Lyon is gone now but revisionist history about what he was able to achieve with a very limited list is disingenuous and unfair to him.

Posters can and SHOULD seperate the 2 issues. Longmuir deserves our support for at least the first 12 months almost regardless of on-field results but the constant potting of Lyon should also be given a rest.

More scrutiny should come onto the S & C team and whoever has allowed them to stay employed for 10 years.

The Hawks list was exceptional but Freo didn't have an average list. They had a very good mature list.

Who are all these BOG ordinary players you speak about?

Why would you want to poison Longmuir with Ross Lyon. We needed a clean slate not a spreading of disease by osmosis . Ross will coach another tram soon. Go and follow them because your constant whining and pineing is giving me the shits

I don't think Ross would poison JL that's harsh but I do agree with you on Wigarus constant whining about something being completely unwarranted.

Why would you want to poison Longmuir with Ross Lyon. We needed a clean slate not a spreading of disease by osmosis . Ross will coach another tram soon. Go and follow them because your constant whining and pineing is giving me the shits

Your constant potting of Lyon is giving every one the shits. Get over it, Lyon is gone it's unhealthy.
And telling a loyal supporter like the Wig to go and follow another team because he has a different outlook to you is not on the cards. Pull your head in.

Hackdorn just alluded that Fyfe has some issues and might be a 'developing story' this week.

I think most of us has already considered that anyway. I've watched the last two minutes of the match and can't tell if Fyfe was parked in forward or if he finished the match on the bench? Does anyone know.

If on the bench that might give weight to him having issues in getting up.

Hackdorn just alluded that Fyfe has some issues and might be a 'developing story' this week.

I think most of us has already considered that anyway. I've watched the last two minutes of the match and can't tell if Fyfe was parked in forward or if he finished the match on the bench? Does anyone know.

I reckon literally (in the traditional sense) nobody on here will be surprised if he is injured.

Wishful thinking by Hackdorn. I Guarantee he’s having a stab in the dark. It’s not exactly a far fetched notion that Fyfe may be injured.

Why would anyone at Freo give that grub a scoop in derby week?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back