Event Club Q&A - 17th June

I wonder if there's any players in the leadership group who understand tactics and gamestyles. Sometimes it seems like we have to wait until quarter time and half time for the team to make a change. I'd love to see someone on field just take control and change it up on the fly, communicate it down the line.

Yes exactly...lead.

Just from what I’ve read on here (second hand info)

They’re blaming five horrific losses on EFFORT?
Sorry, but that’s just BS.

They don’t accept its (lack of) fitness?
Sorry, that’s more BS.

They’re basically laying the entire sh*t season at the feet of the players.
Are they taking responsibility for anything?

Sorry, that’s more BS.

Most looked like effort to me

Most looked like effort to me

You’re telling me they ( professional players) couldn’t be bothered to put any effort into 5 games out of 12 this season. One where they were 36 points up.
Well you know what, that’s a bloody disgrace if true, and not one of them should have got a match payment for those games.

Maybe I won’t make the effort to pay a membership next year.
They should be embarrassed to actually even say that.

Sorry, that’s more BS.

Most of the answers that mentioned effort were in direct response to questions talking asking about a lack of effort from the playing group.

You’re telling me they ( professional players) couldn’t be bothered to put any effort into 5 games out of 12 this season. One where they were 36 points up.
Well you know what, that’s a bloody disgrace if true, and not one of them should have got a match payment for those games.

Maybe I won’t make the effort to pay a membership next year.
They should be embarrassed to actually even say that.
Well tell me how fitness effected Geelong and Essendon. Even the tigers. And then this week Justin Leppitsch actually said I doubt it was fitness versus Adelaide. Looked pretty fit in the last quarter versus the swans but kicked like me. Effort can be through lack of confidence which I said straight after the essendon game.

Well tell me how fitness effected Geelong and Essendon. Even the tigers. And then this week Justin Leppitsch actually said I doubt it was fitness versus Adelaide. Looked pretty fit in the last quarter versus the swans but kicked like me. Effort can be through lack of confidence which I said straight after the essendon game.
But should it really take a whole year to fix it? Why was it lost after 1-2 bad losses & never regained? Oh well it’s St Kilda I suppose..

Back