Prediction Round 7: Changes Vs Geelong + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The post has some truth to it but I don't think they watch much Geelong.

Higgins and Miers absolutely. I remember being excited by Miers but he has done a complete 180 like Blakely. He is the type of player the old freo would play into form.

Parfit is overrated and an average mid.

Close is awesome and I am absolutely loving Stengle's game atm. I really wanted freo to get him but it wouldn't have happened considering the circumstances he left Adelaide under. Expect both to hit the scoreboard.

Stanley is Stanley, an awesome AA defender.
Stanley a gun defender?? Are thinking of Blicavs?

I have only seen Geelong play once. Have those players been below par?
Not sure what that post is all about. Miers hasn't reached his potential this season, but still a good player. Stengle is playing very good footy, Parfitt is decent and has a very good game every so often.

Higgins has been meh from day 1 at Geelong though, he is beyond cooked

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not sure what that post is all about. Miers hasn't reached his potential this season, but still a good player. Stengle is playing very good footy, Parfitt is decent and has a very good game every so often.

Higgins has been meh from day 1 at Geelong though, he is beyond cooked

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Miers is in their bottom 6. Been ordinary enough this season.

He's done well in that role in the past and he's one of our quickest players. I actually wouldn't mind him playing forward as a defensive forward on Stewart for one game. Stewart is their most damaging player in the back half in my opinion.
Stewart definitely needs a minder. I like the idea of putting the challenge on Logue, bit doubt we will see that.

Can we appreciate that we all come from unique contexts with our own histories of trauma and joy that shape how we see the world?

Then can we respect that other people thinking differently doesn't diminish your experiences and move on together?

That which we have in common is bigger and stronger than any differences.

We all hate West Coast. We all sometimes really like the Dockers.

Can we appreciate that we all come from unique contexts with our own histories of trauma and joy that shape how we see the world?

Then can we respect that other people thinking differently doesn't diminish your experiences and move on together?

That which we have in common is bigger and stronger than any differences.

We all hate West Coast. We all sometimes really like the Dockers.
1616586748434_GR6370SC9.1-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

God I miss Stephen Hill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I re-watched a bit of the Cats v Lions game to see their ball movement at home. I think we are going to get torched. We really need Tabb's running up the ground to provide extra marking targets and Darcy's elite ruck work. If we win this game we will finish top two lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back