Prediction Round 9: Changes Vs Gold Coast + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Picked a rather big bodied team. I'm expecting us to be very physical.
It's wet and slippy. Won't be a pretty game, lots of grunt needed.

Great selection management for mine. Walker's a beautiful player, the wet takes all his strengths away. Logue's strength will be a benefit. Same up front, Amiss would've been great, but why waste him in a shitfight, got my buddy to slip, slide and smash his way around the forward 50. Ras's disposal won't matter, his 8 possessions in 10 mins will, just paddle it forward. Going to be a territory game.

Shows we've got a plan for teams and conditions, and more importantly the personnel to switch out. I'm actually astounded at how impressed I am with the selection committee.

Edit: forgot to mention if it goes to plan, Brodie's on for a monster day - 40+
On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So everyone’s feeling pretty comfortable we’ll win? No one betting on Gold Coast as they did with North Melbourne?

I'm a wee bit worried. Gold Coast have played some decent footy this year, though, tbh I haven't watched one full game of theirs. Just the Kayo minis.

So everyone’s feeling pretty comfortable we’ll win? No one betting on Gold Coast as they did with North Melbourne?

I'm a wee bit worried. Gold Coast have played some decent footy this year, though, tbh I haven't watched one full game of theirs. Just the Kayo minis.

I'm a pessimist by nature...but my realistic expectations has this as a game we could very easily drop. Definitely don't have this one as easy win as a few on here do. Gold Coast aren't pushovers

The key to Tucker is to remember he was one of the blokes specifically thanked by Fyfe when he won a Brownlow. A lot of what he does that impresses the coaches is clear the way for teammates to be able to get possessions, and he doesn’t get any stat for that.
Home with a virus re-watching games from the couch (sorry Kell, no energy to get behind it). Tucker, often ultra-slow to kick ball on, is also often a smooth quick operator in the thick of play.

Solid changes. Walker was always hinted as being omitted. Strong big bodies side. Treacy with Lobb is exciting. Imagine Amiss down the track. He’s capable of being the third tall.
What does the team do next week or the week after with Tabs fit? Treacy surely stays in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back