Status
Not open for further replies.
My changes

Out: Watson, switkowski, crowden
In: logue, Taberner, western

Actual

Out: switkowski, treacy
In: Taberner, conca

We had to bring in meek this game for either switkowski, colyer, crowden, Shultz. I just don’t know what is going on in the brain department with jlo.
Don’t get it either. The reluctant to play three talls is hindering the forward line. Darcy can’t play full time ruck. Besides it was only Ladhams and Dixon today. Who cares if Meek can’t jump or mark. It’s freaking Ladhams.

My changes

Out: Watson, switkowski, crowden
In: logue, Taberner, western

Actual

Out: switkowski, treacy
In: Taberner, conca

We had to bring in meek this game for either switkowski, colyer, crowden, Shultz. I just don’t know what is going on in the brain department with jlo.
Apart from Brayshaw how many of our players have only had one week off due to a calf, expect Logue to have scans and then the normal 3-4. Also would be surprised if Tabs only misses one.

Don’t get it either. The reluctant to play three talls is hindering the forward line. Darcy can’t play full time ruck. Besides it was only Ladhams and Dixon today. Who cares if Meek can’t jump or mark. It’s freaking Ladhams.
*in lol at Darcy being unable to play full time ruck. Not playing Meek wasn’t the difference no matter how much you want it to be.

Really? Darcy was not as good as he has been the past few weeks but dropping him for Meek makes not sense at all! How would Meek have improved the game today??
Apparently Darcy is a gun forward and despite him being one of the best young rucks of recent times we don’t lose anything with Meek rucking. Meek is the new shiny toy that fixes all.

I'd be tempted to give Meek a run.
The bloke gives his all, and a few of ours today didn't.
Darcy was meh today
Are you suggesting dropping Darcy? Please for the love of Pav tell me your not suggesting this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

western comes in for switta. People concentrate on acres flaws. hes a competent winger.
Acres had 4 touches to half time playing in the middle of the park. He’s a liability when the going gets tough. He also gets stepped around so easily it’s like a 80 year old grandmother is out there. Happened 3 or 4 times today
Look at the Ladhams goal from outside 50 for a good example.

Acres had 4 touches to half time playing in the middle of the park. He’s a liability when the going gets tough. He also gets stepped around so easily it’s like a 80 year old grandmother is out there. Happened 3 or 4 times today
Look at the Ladhams goal from outside 50 for a good example.
hes an outside player. when the inside is getting a touch up, this sometimes happens.

We're a big loss and a few other not unexpected results off being bottom 5 by the end of round 12. With the more difficult part of the season ahead. That's grim.
I think we'll turn up. The dogs are looking a bit vulnerable. I don't think we'll win but I think if tabs and logue are back and at home we'll run them close.

* I wish we had some good WAFL players so we could push some s**t players out.

The cupboard is bare, but lets bring in O'driscoll and Western, and drop Acres and Watson.
Switta out as well as he is injured. Hopefully Logue or Taberner are back in as well.

What happened to Switta? I missed it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back