Prediction Round 9: Changes Vs Sydney Swans + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swans forwards and midfield are the dangers.
If we can get it in to our forwards enough and lock it in, we are a chance.
Our mids will have their work cut out, they have elite playmakers

Pretty stoked with the 22. The only change I'd want from a fantasy pov is Sturt in for Banners, though he's earnt his spot this round.
Fyfe in the sub but not at Treacy's expense.
Maybe for omeara or something.

If we win the clearances I think we win this due to an undermanned back 6 for the Swans. Treacy has a good opportunity to cause havoc, and bring the smalls into the game, as well as making life easier for Amiss. Jackson and Darcy should also benefit when up forward against a small side.

However, their mids are capable of ripping us a new one, as are Papley and Buddy. Walker is a key figure in how this goes I feel. I think they'll bring in Fyfe at 1/2 time or mid third-quarter again, so look for a big second half from us. I hope it's for Banfield, as I feel Treacy can play his role, whilst Fyfe slots into Treacy's when forward and vice versa. It would give our fwd line a fluidity that's hard to match up on consistently and I'd love to see it in action.

Not confident, I guess I'd describe feeling morbidly curious about the game, with a hint of optimism. Think we jag it for some reason.

Sent from my SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I just asked Bard AI how we can beat Sydney and must say it pretty much nailed the response:

The Fremantle Dockers can beat the Sydney Swans in their AFL game this week by doing the following:

• Winning the contested ball. The Swans are a very good team when they have the ball in their hands, so the Dockers need to make sure they are winning the contested ball and putting the Swans under pressure.
  • Keeping the Swans to a low score.The Swans have a very potent attack, so the Dockers need to make sure they are keeping them to a low score. This means defending well as a team and not giving the Swans easy opportunities.
  • Making the most of their opportunities. The Dockers have a lot of talented players, so they need to make sure they are making the most of their opportunities when they get the ball. This means taking risks and playing with confidence.
If the Dockers can do these things, they will have a good chance of beating the Swans.

I just asked Bard AI how we can beat Sydney and must say it pretty much nailed the response:

The Fremantle Dockers can beat the Sydney Swans in their AFL game this week by doing the following:

• Winning the contested ball. The Swans are a very good team when they have the ball in their hands, so the Dockers need to make sure they are winning the contested ball and putting the Swans under pressure.
  • Keeping the Swans to a low score.The Swans have a very potent attack, so the Dockers need to make sure they are keeping them to a low score. This means defending well as a team and not giving the Swans easy opportunities.
  • Making the most of their opportunities. The Dockers have a lot of talented players, so they need to make sure they are making the most of their opportunities when they get the ball. This means taking risks and playing with confidence.
If the Dockers can do these things, they will have a good chance of beating the Swans.
Suma will never coach again...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is better than anything the West has published in years.

You know, the weird thing about the Roos game - which was brutal and we will really feel the pain of that loss later in the season - is that with an extra 20 seconds, we win that.

My heart always wants us to win and clutches at any straw. It is seeing a few straws to clutch in this one.

We shouldn't win this because Parker, Errol and Dogbite Warner are so good right where we are a bit s**t, but I have sneaky feelings.

That said, Buddy - fresh off doing *-all and being booed - is going to go on a tear. He just is. He's a deadset champ and while he can be kept down for a while, you can't keep him down forever. He can kick 5 from outside fifty in ways that can't be defended. So, while whoever gets him has a real job, the dudes in the middle have to cut supply. They have to.

Looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back