Prediction Round 9: Changes Vs Sydney Swans + prematch discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I know Brodie is the common sense choice for the traveling emergency coz he's the best fit player outside the 23 and we're not gonna learn a lot from him dominating a West Coast WAFL midfield, but coaches could've just let him have fun and dominate a WAFL Reserves level team.

Sucks that Brodie is not playing WAFL this week, following a 40 possession game Suma had planned to write an article next week about how Will wants to be traded back to Gold Coast due to lack of opportunities at Freo. One of the voices in Suma’s head reckons we should get 3 first rounders for him.

Sucks that Brodie is not playing WAFL this week, following a 40 possession game Suma had planned to write an article next week about how Will wants to be traded back to Gold Coast due to lack of opportunities at Freo. One of the voices in Suma’s head reckons we should get 3 first rounders for him.
Something doesn't gel right. Voices in Suma's head would think we should PAY 3 first rounders to get rid of him.

Depends if wanted or if Fyfe could have an impact at the clearances. If he was forward, think starting Treacy was ok

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, folks. Despite my resolve to #eco I am considering going to the game at the SCG on Saturday, as the boys so very rarely come over. Is there any way of ensuring I am seated among fellow Dockers tragics as I will be watching the game alone? Advise appreciated!

I’m going but using mates Members tix. Will be surrounded by Swans but I reckon we will pinch this. Wide grounds great for the old switcheroo.

Hi, folks. Despite my resolve to #eco I am considering going to the game at the SCG on Saturday, as the boys so very rarely come over. Is there any way of ensuring I am seated among fellow Dockers tragics as I will be watching the game alone? Advise appreciated!

Hey GB. Hope you are well. I bought a ticket too. When you go into ticketek and open the match to book. Click “find tickets”, and then when it asks what category of ticket, select “opposition supporters”. And I think it’s bay 2 from memory

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't think we have good record at SCG overall do we..that's my concern
That record has hardly been built up from playing there 4 times a year, though. It's a completely different team this time from even the last time Freo played there. In other words, "we" — the "we" that matters — don't have a record there at all.

I will say this...

How fit is Nat Fyfe currently? Last thing I want is to him break down with injury again.

If playing him as a sub and he is fully 100 percent fit by round 13 so be it

It's round 9 now. So we have swans this weekend, cats at home and demons at MCG the week after and then a bye.

To be honest, does anyone give us any hope this week? Or any hope in the other 2 games?

I have shaken that tree more often than I have shaken my post-piss knob. And WAAAAAAY more forcefully. It's an old pine that was planted in the 40s. It wouldn't move if you ran into it in a flaming Tesla.

After a collective couple of days of flinging stuff (rope, sticks, other balls, rocks, passing dogwalkers) up there I decided it can have the footy. It's nestled in a deep basket of gnarled branch, way up high. A cyclone wouldn't shift it.

Cyclone Treacy, ..... maybe.

Ladhams and McCartin out is big for us.

Darcy and Jackson need to take control of this game.
If I recall correctly, Hickey has traditionally done well against Darcy.

I will say this...

How fit is Nat Fyfe currently? Last thing I want is to him break down with injury again.

If playing him as a sub and he is fully 100 percent fit by round 13 so be it

It's round 9 now. So we have swans this weekend, cats at home and demons at MCG the week after and then a bye.

To be honest, does anyone give us any hope this week? Or any hope in the other 2 games?
Yes I’m confident you will lose money at some stage in the next three weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back